Dr Jim Kafiris provides quality treatment for complex problems after injury, both physical and psychological.
Patients are provided the time required to manage their condition.Treatment extends to the organisational, insurer, and OHS issues related to their injury.
The aim is to provide a coordinated care approach to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Dr Kafiris graduated from the University of NSW in 1996 with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, and Bachelor of Science.
- He then underwent basic physician specialist training at St George Hospital before proceeding to Occupational Medicine training under AFOEM(RACP).
- He was completed a Masters in Occupational Medicine at the University of NSW.
- He has completed a Certificate in Aviation Medicine for his DAME (CASA) qualification.
- He has completed his MROCC certificate for his MRO drug and alcohol function
- He has qualified and been appointed as an Injury Management Consultant under Workcover NSW.
- Member of the Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Member of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Member of the Australian & New Zealand Society of Occupational Medicine
- Member of AMROA
- Member of Australian Association of Aerospace Medicine
- Treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
- Chronic pain
- Mental health
- Hazardous Substances
- Aviation Medicine
- Injury Management Consultant Assessments